Wei-Ling Hsu played a flawless first round on Thursday at Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, taking the early lead along the way.

Looking for her first LPGA victory, the 26-year-old shot a bogey-free, 5-under 66 to sit atop the Pure Silk Championship leaderboard. Hsu has 10 career top-10 finishes to her name, including two this season, and has earned $1,759,779 along the way.

Five players sit T-2 at 4 under: Ruixin Liu, Luna Sobron Galmes, Kelly Tan, Jiwon Jeon and Sei Young Kim.

The first Americans on the leaderboard all find themselves T-7 at 3 under: Elizabeth Szokol, Tiffany Joh, Ryann O’Toole, Megan Khang and Stacy Lewis.

Leaderboard: Pure Silk Championship

Jane Park struggled to a 3-over 74 on Thursday, but one of those 74 swings was perfect. The 2004 U.S. Women’s Amateur champion made a hole-in-one with an 8 iron from 148 yards on the par-3 5th hole, the first of her 15-year LPGA career.

“I actually hit the perfect shot. People by the green said it rolled in just like a putt,” Park said to the LPGA after her round. “I hit exactly where I wanted to, and once I saw it hit the green, I kind of turned away and started walking back towards my bag. Then I heard an eruption of applause up by the green. There were a few volunteers, and my cousin is here watching. One of my playing partners said, ‘You holed out.’ I got chills. Started jumping up and down. High fived everyone.”

Play continues on Friday, with televised action from 3-6 p.m. ET on Golf Channel.